If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character... Would you slow down? Or speed up?

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just Smile

My son is now 17 months old.. and gets into everything that his little paws can touch. Just last night he brought grandma’s glasses into to grandpa… broken, and now this morning he decided that the vase on the end table wasn’t necessary any more and pushed it onto the floor, needless to say shattering it to pieces. Like I said… he is getting into to everything and anything and he is loving to test my patience.  But I cant help but smile. I am so blessed to have him. I sit here and watch him and his father reading books before bed time and I wonder how we created something to magnificent, so smart, so independent, so beautiful. I want to know how I got here in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment