If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character... Would you slow down? Or speed up?

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

One year later….

So here I am sitting at my Mom and Dad’s house waiting until the latest time that I can before I have to start getting ready for work and I keep thinking to myself that I really need to post something to get something off my chest, too bad I don’t know what it is.

Like I said in my last post, Coty and I are working on buying a house right now… Hopefully closing on it in the next few days (crossing all fingers and toes right now). Then we will have to move again and get our stuff situated and try to figure out where to put things… unpacking is so not fun. Our plan is to try and get things unpacked and moved in and situated before we move in… I guess we will see how that goes. I am so excited to be taking this step in life and so scared all at the same time.

We just celebrated one year since my mom came home from the hospital, it is so crazy to think that it has already been that long and look at everything that has changed in that time. I think that our family has been moving in the right direction for all parties involved. I have lost friends that were not healthy for me and found new friends that are good for me. It is nice to have a friend that will support you and not tear you down for their own satisfaction. I have come to a realization that I am worth more than I ever give myself credit for and I can do a lot of good for my family. In the past year Coty and I have grown our relationship and become stronger. Jaiden is getting so much bigger now.. and way too smart for my good, he frequently tells me instead of me telling him.

All in all, this has been a crazy year and I am so happy to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment