If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character... Would you slow down? Or speed up?

Sunday, February 3, 2013

I'm back

About two months ago I was diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome or disease depending on who you ask.

I got told that my son is a miracle.

I got told that chances of me carrying another pregnancy full term are very little.

I got told that my body doesn't do what it's supposed to when it's supposed to.

I heard that I won't be able to give my husband the big family he wants.

I heard that I will struggle with my weight and that i have to work harder than anyone around me.

I heard that my body is broken.

I was handed prescriptions that I will have to take for the rest of my life in hopes they control this.

I was handed too much information and my brain shut down.

Somedays I cope and think that I can face this head on. Other times I crawl into the corner of my mind and beg not to be disturbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment