If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character... Would you slow down? Or speed up?

Friday, April 16, 2010

Another day of Cleaning

Let me just start out by saying that I HATE cleaning :( I love the result and I love the feeling of relief after it is done, but I hate the process. The only time that I really enjoy cleaning is when I am in a bad mood, but I haven’t had any of those moments lately. My husband sent me gorgeous flowers the other day, for no reason other than to remind me that he loves me. My son is growing and learning so many new things. Just yesterday he tried to climb out the window. I couldn't help but laugh at it. Everything in life has been going great.. and now that I say it and once I post it to the web, everything will change. The cosmos have a way of doing that for me. Oh well, I will roll with the punches and throw a few back myself.

I went and visited my mom yesterday, she is doing so well!!! Hopefully she will be coming home on Sunday. Hence the reason for all the cleaning, and its deep cleaning. You know the kind when you get down into the baseboards and you move major kitchen appliances to make sure that you got everything. Thank God that I have sisters that are willing to spend their Saturdays helping me to make sure that this house is turned into a castle for Mom’s big arrival. My mom is a queen and has definitely proved that lately. 

005

No comments:

Post a Comment