If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character... Would you slow down? Or speed up?

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Jokes on you…

Nope, jokes on me. Today I walked out on my family. I called it quits. I ran away from my problems and almost didn't look back. I almost started a new life with no regrets. But I couldn't just leave, I couldn't get that image out of my mind.

I felt weak in the moment of heat. I felt like I was going to be crushed under the pressure. I had to escape before everything came caving in.

I tried to run, I tried to make it all go away. But He wouldn't let me. He told me that they would be waiting for me when I was able to come home. He told me that he loves me and that they were outside waiting for me.

Someone recently asked me how He makes me feel, I really had to think about it, because I wasn't sure about how to put it into words. I'm still not sure that I have it down to a science, but let me give it a try…

He makes me feel like I could fly if I really put my mind to it. He brings up my spirit when it wants to fade into darkness. When I want to run, He reminds me what will be waiting for me when I decide I can make the journey back home. He puts the bounce in my step, and the sparkle in my eyes. He gives me love that I have never experienced before. He is my rock, my support, my thinker when I cant. He doesn't always know what He is to me. But to be honest, He is my everything. find perfection

No comments:

Post a Comment