If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character... Would you slow down? Or speed up?

Monday, May 3, 2010

What is True?

On my last blog I briefly mentioned God, and what comes to mind when you think about Him. I have been fighting internally with myself for some time. I do consider myself a very spiritual person, but religious … that was something that I could never come to terms with. 

I keep leaving this blog open, and coming back to it. There is so much inside of me, such a conflict of my own mind. I want to be able to go somewhere and better my relationship with God. But I am so afraid of the looks, the whispers, and the judgment. I know deep inside that all of those things from other people do not matter, yet I cant get my mind past it. Why do we care so much what other people think, in the end it is really all down to one Judge.

This Sunday, will be my first step in seeing if the Truth is really out there… wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment