If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character... Would you slow down? Or speed up?

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cross that…

So I feel like I need to post something, I feel like I need to get stuff off my chest. I just don't know what I want to post about or relieve myself of. I’ve been sitting here almost all morning with my Blog Writer program open, and I’m staring at a blank page, and it’s staring me back and I think that it just might win.

Sometimes I feel like I have all these thoughts in my head, waiting to escape, waiting to show my true feelings. But I keep them in, because people wouldn't understand, because I am afraid of the reality. They stay locked up, threatening to explode from my body at any moment.

Sometimes there are so many thoughts running around inside of there, that I cant even keep track of them all. So how would I get them out?

I love life. I love the freedom that I have been granted, I love the country that I am blessed to live in.

I love that I have been able to make it to where I am in life. I never thought that this is where I would be, that I would settle down and have a family that I am taking care of. I never thought that if I did get this that I would be happy, but let me tell you I am ecstatic.

I know that it sounds cheesy, but its not. Its truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment