If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character... Would you slow down? Or speed up?

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 16: Dream house

Growing up I always wanted a house that is huge and grand, something that would make the rest of the neighborhood jealous. I wanted to be the girl pulling up in her driveway that people would awe at because they were envious of my living quarters.

Now I have a 2 year old and work a full time job and I have a hard time keeping up with a 2 bedroom apartment. So the first thing on my list of attributes for my dream home is definitely a self-cleaning one.

I want a house that is big enough that I don’t feel like we are living on top of each other. This is especially important if we plan on having more kids eventually. I want to make sure that the kids have their own space to go to when they want to play that doesn’t have to be their own room… a play room would be nice. I want Coty to be able to have an office so that he has somewhere to go when he needs to do his computer stuff. Then there is me… I want a room that I can have a computer set up as well that is also big enough to serve as a studio for the photography that I eventually want to do.

I want my house to have a good size yard as well. I want to be able to have barbeques in the backyard with friends and family and have enough room to go and play around and run and be active.

Is that too much to ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment