If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character... Would you slow down? Or speed up?

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 18: Favorite Place to Eat

Definitely has to be my own home. Whether it is me making a meal or Coty barbequing something for us or simply throwing something together last minute and then chowing down. As long as it is at home then it is amazing. I think one of the reason that it appeals to me so much is because I know what is going into the food and I can make it my own. I can alter the ingredients to any recipe to make it fit my family.

I don’t cook at home nearly enough, right now it is really hard because I do work a later shift. Working 12pm to 8pm doesn’t really allow me to come home and make an amazing meal for my family. I think I am going to start working on using my crock-pot so that I can prepare a good meal for my boys to have and then some leftovers for me when I come home ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment