If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character... Would you slow down? Or speed up?

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name

Mama – Because I am a mom. Literally, I have a child.  But it is also figuratively because all I can do is care for others. I know there are a lot of times that it may not seem as though I am continually looking out for people, but those that I care about… I am constantly making sure they are ok even if I don’t talk to them for a while or visit often … I check in.

IMG_9017

Squeaks – Because I squeak when I laugh so I have inherited this as my nickname. I feel at times as though it sums me up pretty well. I can be a very fun outgoing person and I have been told that my personality can be as infectious as my laugh. I make people come out of their shells.

Squeaky Bleeps3

Ramblings – Well that is simple, I ramble when I talk. I go from subject to subject to subject without really ever saying much and since this blog is all about the things inside my head it seems fit to call it my ramblings.

megaphone

No comments:

Post a Comment