If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character... Would you slow down? Or speed up?

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 9: A favorite picture of your best friend

in the car

My husband is by far my best friend. He is someone that I know will be there for me no matter what, even if I piss him off he wont turn his back on me.  We haven’t had the dream life, but we do live a dream together. When we met I was only 16 and he had just turned 20. When we met I told him “I never want to get married and I never want to have kids.” I had just been in a very turmoil relationship and was still trying to recover, I also hadn’t planned on being in a relationship.

When I fell for Coty, I fell hard. He had literally just got out of a relationship and I wasn’t sure that he would be ready for me. Well I was willing to take the risk and it paid out.

When we found out I was pregnant, it was the January after I turned 17 and only a short 7 months after we met. Everything was a whirlwind from there. We got married March 2008, he watched me walk for my high school graduation in June 2008 when I was 6 months pregnant, I turned 18 August 2008 and then our wonderful son was born September 2008.

It is so crazy to look back and see how far we have come. I could have never imagined this would be my life when I met him. I figured that it would just be one chapter in my life, but it is becoming so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment