If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character... Would you slow down? Or speed up?

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 13: Goals

This post has been staring me in the face for a few days now… every once in a while I come to it and try to write something and then I end up deleting everything and walking away again. It has become a contest between me and this blank screen, and up until now I was losing drastically.

I have come to realize over the past few days that I don’t set goals for myself. I think it is because in the past I have set goals and then I don’t have the motivation to achieve them. It seems like motivation has always been a problem for me and I am not really sure why.

So my goal: is to finally set a goal and achieve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment