If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character... Would you slow down? Or speed up?

Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 4: My Parents

web
So I am not really sure where to start with this blog post… My parents? Well what about my parents?
What are their names? Pamela (Pam) Jean and Kelvin Scott Anderson.
Where are they from?  Mom was born in Boise, ID and Dad was born in Salina, UT.
My parents are the reason that I am who I am today, but anybody’s parents are… right? If you would have asked me a few years ago whether or not I believed that I would have said no, absolutely not. I was the kid that believed that I had the most horrible parents in the world and I couldn’t come up with a good thing to say about them. Ask me today… I love my parents, I may not always get along with them but I definitely always love them. My dad and I have always seemed to understand each other pretty well, we can talk without really saying much and leave the room with the world lifted off our shoulders, or at least I know that is how I feel when I am done talking to him. My mom and I on the other hand have had our ups and downs. I can say though, that ever since I became a mom myself I have a new found respect for my mother.
Both of my parents are extremely strong people and I am glad to call them my parents. I am glad to say that I am a product of their teachings and I love them both dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment